moderator approves it

x2…

haha…i used to be quick to approve messages but i just spent half a month in italy and just got back…i have alot of catching up on the forum to do…

How many mods does this cite have?

J.Wal

about 10 regular ones…

But only one really cool one… He goes by Scaredu.

I agree with this post!

Haha - shenanigans! lol

Just posted the final pix of my K5HL install on my 07 F150. Let’s see a mod approve it!

J.Wal

I posted a couple in different forums too… both didn’t come out. I hope both gets approved

How long ago did you post them? We have been approving them as they come up. I’ll do some looking around for your posts.

EDIT: Found em. That’s weird - I always click ‘New Posts’ and didn’t see them. Had to search on your username. Anyway, you can always PM me too.

one was a couple days ago. the other one is a few hours ago.

thanks! :slight_smile:

i just post then edit my link in, they need to fix the permissions that let older members not be affected by the aprroves bs.

Haha good work around. I know it’s a pain.

FWIW - I saw your post only 13 minutes after you posted it last night. If I approved it and merged them, it would end up saying the same thing - so I left it.

i like instant lol especially when the other guy is posting right after

I just posted and it said that my post has to be approved by a mod. there’s no link or pic in it why does it have to be approved to appear?

Yeah, it seems unpredictable. If I could figure it out, I would post how to avoid it.
For sure links & pics are more likely to trigger it, but sometimes who knows…

I had another one put onhold :frowning: it was just a short one about a sentence or so and no links. weird spam filter.:mad:

and there’s more! Another post got on hold again. I forgot about the pics and links and just posted it directly. :frowning:

Had to search for threads started by you, but got it.

There is an issue with the forum software not showing the unnapproved posts in the “New Posts” lately. I specifically go into the subforums to check, but usually skip over the sub forums with very little traffic.

Keep posting here or PM me when you have an issue. Thanks. E2E