moderator approves it

can you remove that for the members that been here a while cause its quite annoying and probably wont approve my post for like a week

this poop is so annoying, cant even reply to my own thread…

I am with you on it! Tried doing a wright up on painting my K5s, just ended up doing it on another forum and putting a link to it on here.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk.

I posted a new thread and don’t even see it now … and there wasn’t even a link it in.

I have had it happened to me. Not sure if my thread even came up. Why does it do that anyway? Kinda weird…

they probably thought it was a good way to stop spam but its a terrible way

It blocks way too much.

I wish a moderator would speak up on this. Who all are moderators anyway?

Well it took a couple of days but it finally came up. Too bad we can’t have a bit more security on the front end to prevent the spammers from even getting an account in the first place.

I have a list of things I’d love to do to those spammers, but most of that list is illegal in 37 states and a few countries.

yea had to be approved, very annoying since many members are quick to answer people back.

When I joined they was no phrase to type or any security measure to prevent bots from joining, hence why its so easy for them.

Hey guys,
I just saw this and never knew there was an approve section… I was just recently given mod privilege… So i still am learning but will go thru the moderated posts to be approved and see what i can do. Thanx for being patient. I’m sure this was done for the better since the amount of spam we were getting was overwhelming!

I I Captain!!!

alright… i think i got everything caught up that i could do quickly… Lemme know if you have any more issues.

Yeah, I’ve been keeping up with the new ones today & approving some older ones if the thread was still active. We haven’t been given any direction as to what to approve or not. I am a new mod also so maybe just need to be brought up to speed…

But as long as it’s not blatant spam or link to a competitor it should be good to go.
Something I noticed is that a lot of punctuation can trigger it - especially slashes “/”.

noob!!! :smiley:

Well now isn’ that cuuute. Look at the new baby moderator… lol

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Engineer > moderator hehe

My job = Manufacturing Engineering.
Real Engineer > Forum Engineer
oh snap!

Ummm … it’s “Aye aye, Captain”. Fail FTMFW!