My 05' Z71

Pics of my truck after using my new Sham-WOW… Still gathering necessities to add my horns… Hope ya’ll like. Lemme know what ya think.

Headlights Wig-Wag with Whelen 60x6 power pack, 2 strobes in front & 4 strobes in rear lights

This is where my tank and compressors are gonna go

And my gas sipper…

looks clean, nice job

nice it looks good. tons of room for horns underneath.

nice bro like the chevy

wheres ur liscense plate lol

LOL… I just sat that one on the bumper to cover up my original tag… You never when a dh cop wants to play around on the NCIC/GCIC system.

LOL… I just sat that one on the bumper to cover up my original tag… You never know when a dh cop wants to play around on the NCIC/GCIC system.

haha very true…i wish my black truck would shine it never does lol

Ii would have too, but I am not a dillhole, Nice truck, Be careful with the red strobes out back.

Ask Matt, My silver truck has about 4G’s with of whelen Products on it.

You would have what??? Run my tag just to do it??? Dont get it…

I don’t mess around with the strobes on the road I just took them out of my patrol car when I left the sheriff’s dept 5 years ago and thought it would be cool to put them in my truck along with the wig wag pack.

Hell ya another crew cab!

Looks good man

looks good man! Like the wheels are they Mazzi Hulks?

Looks like they are the Mazzi’s or the Eagle Alloy series.

I need to post some better pics of my truck. I just got the 37x13.5x20 toyo mts on the other day.

I would have ran it in the Computer.

Then you would have been guilty of a felony and a huge donkey fine… and you would not have accomplished anything except finding my name, address, and insurer.
What if you did run a tag that you saw online and the vehicle came back stolen??? NCIC would send a hit on it and you would have to produce that vehicle. What would you do then?? You need to be careful doing that or you will find yourself in a huge mess.

Mazzi Hulks with 305/65/17 I like the looks of them but they are hard to clean in all the nook and crannies

nice truck man, do u have a level kit in the front? next you need some duals on there! they look and mainly sound great!

I never wanted duals at first because it’s just too aggravating to listen to all the time and everyone has them. I have torsion bar keys on the front and a 2 inch body lift. Thanks for the compliments

wow i didnt kno urs had torsion bars in the front… i have a xterra and i lifted the front end with the torsion bars…but the tires sit a bit inward…u have the same problem?

no not at all mine have a limit as to how far you can jack them up and i think the keys add a little more jacking room to the factory setting… huh haa haha he said jacking