My 50W HID KIT!!!

6000k is what most new luxury cars use

Yea colors its only for cool but u can’t see anything now when i install the 10000k 50w that looks like the 8000k honk bro that poop is bright as honk well look at the vid lol

No it’s not.

4300k is OEM. There are NO DOT Approved 6000k Bulbs. The only other OEM Bulb is the CM (Color Match) Series which is 5000k, but that is ONLY intended for use when 1 of the original 4300k Bulbs burn out, and the other one is fine. Because over time, they Color Shift, so the CM Series will more closely match an aged 4300k Bulb VS a new 4300k Bulb.

must be the 5k ive seen then because there are tons of cars have the same, similar kelvin as my hid projectors

i will get 50W 8000k for my fog lights so it will be brighther than the 10k right!?

Yes, the lower you go on the Kelvin Scale, the Brighter it will be. 4300k is the Brightest.

I know this will sound selfish and stupid but i just want to get the incoming traffic mad at me LOL so wichone is the best. 4300k u think will make that happen? i know my 10k 50W does haha.

well, if 4300k is the brightest, then yea. it’ll be a pure white with almost no color at all. mayyybe a slight blue or purple depending on who you ask.

so i will get the 4300k for my fog lights men and they give a hell of output right

Yea, 55w 4300k’s have roughly 5000lm per Bulb, so that’ll be 10,000 Lumens total between the 2 Bulbs. 35w 4300k have 3200lm per Bulb.

…and Regular Halogen Bulbs produce 900-1200lm each.

deammmm lol men i have to put my old 35w back u know because of the honking harness but i just order it as soon as i get the harness i will buy the other kit for the fog lights will post some pics here! can’t wait

Yea, just hope you didn’t fry the Ballast from not running a Harness.

Did you contact the place you got them from yet and let them know, or you gonna wait til you get a Harness?

i will wait until harness if the ballast is broken so will contact the seller if i got no answer i will have to buy another 50w ballast i was checking is 25 dollars but shipping take 15 bussines days honk! but men the ballas try to get the bulb on maybe is not broken! :frowning:

If the Bulb is Flickering, like I said, you prob. just wore out the OEM Switch & Relay, and an A/M one should fix it.

Is it the Passenger Side that’s Flickering?

The driver side is the one flickering

What side is the Battery on?

In the driver side

why?

Because usually when not running a Harness, it’s the Lamp that’s farthest away from the Battery that has the Problems.

mmmm honk well lets hope that the ballast is not broken otherwise i will have to get anotherone