My dads baby

he loves his car lol

1967 Camaro SS, 396 4 speed manual

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy

the vid of it below is its first run in a few months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22bOfX5fGtQ

i bet those fumes smell goood!!! cam 2 or 93??

yea they do :stuck_out_tongue: and 93 is what he puts in er

Nice!

sweet, good ole American muscle!

Good stuff. Love the color combo, you don’t see that too often.

My dad sold his '69 Z/28 about 2 years ago, after having it nearly 20 years. Sucks…I had alot of blood, sweat, and tears in helping fix that car up. He just recently picked up a 2011 Camaro SS though…I’ve enjoyed the 2 chances I’ve gotten to drive it so far. :slight_smile:

And the new…

Wow nice loving the red and black my mom drives an 08 Challenger orange with black stripe. Not a fan of Dodge but when I drive it it sure is fun lol

here some more pics, i shined it up today, and went for an hour drive used more than about 3/4 tank of gas lol

Wow, that must have an expensive hour drive but a lot of fun. How many times did you burn rubber or just punch it to get around traffic?

lol punched it, neck just flys back, in 4th the rpms are rather high going 75-80 xD

Same way with my dads…it had a Muncie M22 (close ratio). I drove it from their house in Durham to Charlotte a few times…for big bi-annual car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Cruising on the highway at 65mph, was 4th gear at around 3700rpms. :smiley: