My Dad's Shocking Honda Accord SE

this one was pretty easy, took the bumper off, Removed the metal cross bar thingy that was behind the bumper like I did with mine.

Btw, these are my Old Shockers, :slight_smile: Mounted all 4 horns. After Drilling and Drilling andā€¦ you get it :stuck_out_tongue: Now you see themā€¦

Now you Donā€™tā€¦

:smiley: Now he has 1 VERY innocent Looking Honda Accord with some thing Devious hidden on it :smiley:

Keeping it in the family - Nicely done yet again. What air setup are you sticking into the trunk for him?

Nicely hidden. Will it affect air bag deployment?

No sir :cool: since this is on the Rear of the car.

so far I got this for him :smiley:

Getting it 1 Piece at a time like I did with mine, tomorrow I will be getting some 1/2 inch ā€œTā€ Fittings from The Home Depot.

Oops, I should have noticed that.:rolleyes:

Arenā€™t hornblaster grade horns too cool for the older generation lol

alright folks, after running wires and drilling and more drillingā€¦ ITS ALIVE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3k9-Z9c_dE

Whoa is right, I heard that at the end. :cool: They sound great and you chose an excellent spot to do it, echo and all!

Ahh yesā€¦ nothing like a bridge or a tunnel to demo horns. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t be daft!!! I just fitted Shockers to my father in laws Renault Modus & he isā€¦78!!!:smiley:

Iā€™m sure he blasts the young whipper snappers blasting their car stereos lol, it may still be too cool for the car but apparently not for petes pop :rolleyes:.

Pete have you got a sound system in your car as you once said you might?