My new cherry bomb extreme exhaust

Well 3 years ago i put a flowmaster dual cat back on… and just recently the buffalo weather got to it too much and rusted it off!

The replacement - Cherry bomb 3" single in / 2.5" dual out… Instead of running it to the back again, i decided to dump it out the side as i wanted more sound and love the look of a clean rear and the big tips on the side.

Tips are Cherry bomb 2.5" in / 4" out :cool: Stainless slash cut :thumbs:

I connected it all with summit racing stainless band clamps :flag: Those things rock!

Heres some pics and video…

Startup with revs…

Heres a boring drive around block … Audio turned out with a lot of distortion tho… :sigh:

click

:Thumbs up:

Nice job!!

Gotta love those BFG TA-KO’s … I got them on my wife’s truck ('06 Dodge 2500 QCSB w/CTD) and they’re great for year round use.

Kris

I love my BFG’s. But real men don’t use mufflers.

so you dont have mufflers on any of your vic’s?

Living in NY is almost as bas as living in california… The emission laws and sound laws are strict here… In fact this muffler is risky as its meant for offroad use only…

It sounds good.
+1 on the tires.

Nice use of your turn signals…lol

hahah yea

still sounds nice

na, real exhausts shoot flame

my buddies old rotary shootin flame

I do not have Mufflers or cats on my 2 F-150’s. My Cadillac Has long tubes into an magnaflow Cat/X pipe. and 3 inch pipe to 4 inch tips. it is the only vehicle I own that has a cat. the rest is just pipe and an X.