My new WEBSITE... HORNSTAR UK

Guys,

Some of you may know that I have started importing HORNS from HORNBLASTERS.com and am trying to sell them to the UK market (Very slow and needs alot of work).

I have put together a website advertising the Horns. I am not a sister company to Hornblasters or in know way do I claim to be part of HORNBLASTERS, I simply want to promote the Products and make a couple of quid in the process.

I have run this past Matt and they are aware of my website.

I want to put a thread up in the UK section with my website address on it just telling people to check out my site.

I have links to this forum and many links to HORNBLASTERS etc etc.

My website is www.hornstaruk.co.uk It is something that I am constantly working on and have put together myself using a website building package, so don’t expect miracles!! lol…

Ok, so gentlemen, please could you let me know if anyone has any objections for posting up in the UK section?

Any comments would be gladly appreciated.

cheers chaps:D

Looks good bro!

I think you will have good luck in this business venture.

Thanks mate, its quite hard over here to get people to part with their money, but I will give it my all and persevere!:smiley:

So no-ones got any objections then about me posting my site up in the UK section then?

There is a TRAINHORN FORUM LINK on my site toooooooooooo:D

Congrats on your new endeavor!
May you spread Shockers all over the UK…

If Matt and crew are good with it, everyone should be good with it…

Besides, its not like you would be stealing business from Matt… I highly doubt someone from the states would buy from you and pay that high shipping :eek:

The way i look at it is free advertising for HB. Getting the word out there about there great products, and the more people that buy them in the UK, the more the word will spread / video, and more people will hopefully buy them :smiley:

Thanks chaps:D
Its only polite to ask first, and I was pleased that Matt & the his people and of course you guys were happy with it.
I’m not going to make much money from it, the mark ups are low and investments are high. I’m doing it more with the point of view of getting people Hornblasting in the UK. I’m getting enquiries all the time and have sold several kits already now, so fingers crossed its all good.

Have you seen one of my first customers cars in the “customer installs”? its a proper nice kit car:D

I don’t see any problems and website is looking good!

Best of luck in this endeavor.

I’m sure Dan won’t mind if you sell some Oasis compressors… lol

LOL hmmmmm I dont mind selling them… Dan please send me 10 free compressors to try out :wink: sale or return lol

We won’t do the consignment thing but it sure would be great if you could sell them. The added cost of shipping and import duty makes that more difficult. There is an OEM company over there that got about 20 of our XD4000-24 (24 volt version).

Your right mate, the biggest problem is the extra Import duty & shipping I have to add on, it can add almost 50% on a product.:frowning:

Shipping cost depends on the quantity of the order. Shipping 1 Oasis compressor can cost over $500 but shipping 10 of them only costs about $1700.