My Official Install- K5LA-12 Gallon Tank-Dual 444c

well im debating on get all new internals for my horn, i dont think it sounds very good, 44 bucks a piece on hornblasters will be like 225 bucks for all 5 horns.

It has a higher pitched sound and i dont like it at all. any ideas?

It would be nice to know which bell(s) is/are doing it & look at their diaphams. Have you inspected anything yet?

no not really we just got a few inches of snow so i aint crawling under there yet lmao

when i had them apart they didnt look that bad. but when i get to my shop tomorrow ill take them all apart again.

well thought i might aswell bump this as i have a update

picked this guy up from ebay, after i do my radiator, just gotta get some brackets made and drill some holes( even tho i never said i would do that lol)

Not to be nosy but how much do the manual valves go for?

i got it for 127 shipped from ebay brand new.

Wow there are like 50 of those laying around at work. Ummmm. I am seeing dollar signs

lol yea sell em, you could make some dough if they are in decent condition.

All brand new. Taking orders now

Nice install mate:D

Bumping again
yesss

My Customer bracket for the bell, tilts slightly downward to keep water and such out

Brace on end is to help support it, I dont wanna break the alum.

My step up converter, works amazing.

All cleaned up.

Nice bracket and cradle. I’m kind of starting to want one of these things - although not really sure why. lol They are cool though.

video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhZ8kzPnFw

That video is full of awsome!

haha yea, manual valve is going in next month or so, probably gonna upgrade all the lines to 5/8’s while im at it :smiley:

Thats an awesome set up. The e-bell is great cause you don’t have to worry about stealing air from the horns. Were your lights also flashing?

Thank you!
and yes the lights were flashing I have wig wags installed :smiley:

Definitely upgrade the lines!

What manual valve and where are you getting it?

I noticed HB has had the GW manual valve on back order for some time now…

I have the GW valve…brand new… I got it from ebay from taakersc

http://www.ebay.com/sch/taakersc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Same here. That’s Tom Aker.