My other ride, (in nice weather)

2005 Electra Glide Classic with hand painter pinstripes…
Need to get a nice set of horns on this too.

Nice bike & a Guiness drinker:D. Have you ever been to Ireland and visited the Guinness factory? I did, with Milster, and we came out of there legless! lol lol (Never have I tasted a better pint of the black stuff):smiley:

Guinness is all I drink, even got a tattoo of the harp on my forearm a couple months ago. I hope to be going to St. James Gate this spring…

Nice Harley!

fancy ride!

Mate, you will love the GATE.

Half way up there are a couple of tasting rooms, we managed to keep joining the que 22 times for a free sample (plastic glasses with about two mouthfuls in each), before someone noticed and asked us to move on. Then at the top you get a free pint of the black stuff:D.
Once your done there you make you way back down, but make sure you stop off at the tasting rooms again, before going into one of the onsite bars.
When we went, they would not serve Guinness and vodka in the same glass as they said, and I quote “All the Americans (why they blame you guys I will never know), get to legless drinking this stuff with a shot of vodka in it” - Harsh!!!

Have a good time when you go mate:D