My Train horn build, Nathan K5's

Looks great. I saw the mulitple newer pics at the ford link. Quite smart looking with the black silver contrast.

Ya. Couldn’t get all my post here to go through due to having to be approved so it was easier to just post it on this link.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk.

 nailed it with both.

I just ordered the black face zenith digital air guage from hornblasters.com!!

What kind of fittings are in this kit I got?

They’re probably PTC push-to-connect fittings. Is that what you meant?

I will get a better pic of my kit later but I ordered from a local shop and think some of the stuff was a hornblasters kit. Just want to know I have everything I need.

Ok so here is everything I got in the “kit”

I have no idea what goes where. can someone explain how each one of these will be used other than the pop off, the water release valve and the solid plugs. All the other ones I have no clue.

Form top to bottom what is the first one for, I know what the second, third and fourth ones are for. The fifth and sixth rows are not the same sizes, what do you do with those? and the last row is push to connects? where does what go?

1st looks like a manifold. 6th one looks like a reducer. does it have threads on the inside? like to thread a pressure switch?

Row 1 you don’t need. It’s a 4 port manifold/splitter for Shockers.
Row 2 & 3 will need a bushing from Row 6 to fit the 1/2" ports on the tank.
Row 4 plug extra tank ports.
Row 5 - I think are bushings for your compressor leader hoses to fit the tank ports
Row 6 - Bushing to make safety valve, drain valve, pressure switch, & gauge fit the tank.
Row 7 - PTC fittings. 1 for tank. 1 for inlet to solenoid valve.

Looks like you have 2 pressure switches and a decision to make… lol
And you’ll need something to connect your solenoid valve to the horn.

so other words I still need afew connectors

Yes row 5 & 6 are reducer bushings - threaded ID/OD.
The one with the smallest hole in row 6 is 1/8" NPT.
That is for the small brown, 200psi pressure switch with 2 prongs.

so with 2 pressure switches I figure I will run the 150 max one till I get a regulator that fits this air line ( what size air line is this) and then put in the 200 psi regulator.

Yeah you’ll need a few fittings especially if adding a regulator. Loosely thread everything together to see what goes where. It’ll start falling into place.

The 150psi pressure switch has a built in relay, but it’s not rated high enough to run both compressors. So you’ll need to use one or both of the other provided relays. You might as well use both now because you will need them with the 200psi pressure switch.

That airline should be 1/2" DOT tubing.

this is so confusing, I will be having a friend help me install all this.

do you have the pressure switch with dual relays?

ear2ear- will the pressure switch with dual relays run 2 compressors? is there just wires from each relay coming out of the pressure switch?

I looked up his part #90111 - it’s a single relay rated for 40 amps.
Yes the dual relays will run dual compressors. I think HB makes that style.
I can’t pull up the pressure switch page to look at the wires, but they’re there…lol

So do I have everything I need or do I need something else?

I was gonna say. I may have a need for a splitter for my manifold. Can that be bought separately?

i ordered jsut a splitter from HB… call them up! They will hook u up!