Nathan Airchime decals!

Received mine yesterday, thanks a bunch!

Mine came but someone put fireworks in our mailbox and burned all our mail.

Glad to hear everyone is getting them on time…

Scaredu-
Yea man, i wanted to make sure they were packed well and stiff so nothing could mess them up in the travel…

Cumminshunter, Damn im sorry to hear about that! Did they set the whole mailbox on fire or blow it up? The decal was between 2 pieces of thick cardboard, so i would imagine it was somewhat protected… but depending on the fireworks used, who knows…

Yeah there was alot of shredded paper and I found part of the cardboard and envelope. It wasn’t lit on fire it looked like it caught fire from the sparks and burned very slowly like fire with minimal oxygen.

U have a pm

some people are such assh0les

I have a total of

6 silver “nothing blows like a nathan airchime” left…
Listed 3 on ebay here… If anyone else is interested, let me know

I also have 1 white “nothing blows like a nathan airchime” left… But it is on hold for “Buckfever4life”… btw u have a pm… let me know if u still want it…

cumminshunter… Havent heard back from you yet bud… Let me know if you want the 1 remaining black “Airchime Equipped”

I got another small batch made up after i received a bunch of emails after my auctions ended / sold…

Listed them again here…

UPDATING…

Ive received 2 requests for more of these decals via email from non members of the forum. I plan to go to my decal guy sometime next week and get some made up. If anyone wants any. Let me know ASAP.

I still have left over.

1 - Black “Airchime equipped”
and
1- black " Nothing blows like a Nathan Airchime"

By the sounds of the one guy, he wants the nothing blows like…

im a proud owner of a Nathan and i would like some of those stickers

I have a couple on order right now from my guy for chrome and white. I’ll see what i have left after my other orders are fulfilled. What color would you be looking for and qty?

i would love to have two in black

I picked up my other order from my guy today, and asked him to make up two more black. I’ll let you know when i get them … He said most likely friday.

K6la----- I got the decals today. I sent you an email…

I have some of the extras listed on ebay again.

I havent heard back from K6LA yet… So i have 1 of the 2 he wanted on ebay currently.

Also have 4 -Chrome “Nothing blows like a Nathan Airchime”

1-Red- “Nothing blows like a Nathan Airchime”

And 1- white “Airchime Equipped”

Price is $1 more than on here since the ebay fees. If you buy through this thread, cost will still be the original $12 for 1st and $10 for any additional shipped with the first.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/pringlescanmysteryman1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

I’m thinking I want some more of these. Can you email austinbarenchi@yahoo.com?

I had some more requests for these decals, so i had a bunch more made up. I listed them on ebay HERE…
But if any member wanted to buy some off the forum, I will sell them for $12ea. free shipping / US only. All others please inquire.

UPDATE!!
Havent been on here in a while. I have a couple of these left from a sale that fell thru… I have 3-Black “Nothing blows like a Nathan Airchime”.
And i have 1- Silver “Nothing blows like a Nathan Airchime”.
$12 ea. Free shipping to U.S.! If interested, please send me a PM as I dont get on here as much as id like…
Thanx- Jerry

Update!
The silver decal is sold!

Only the 3 black are still available, which I have them listed on ebay also…

Here is the links.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171658475592&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171658474007&alt=web

They look good matey, I’d quite fancy one, in white to go on the black back window.