nathan all the way

My story

I had always wanted loud horns on my ride from the day I started driving. I knew nothing about horns so i bought a 30 dollar kit from autozone, you know the ones with the instant compresor and no tank. Those hurt my self esteem. I refered to them as my clown horns. Dont ever buy those. Then a while back I came across terror on the streets. This is where it really all began for me. I watched them over and over. First I went to the hornblasters website and for some reason thought to myself that the s4 kit was what i had heard in the videos…wrong. after some research I realized that the horns i heard were a little more than i wanted to spend. Then i did something stupid I bought a kit from ebay. Now they sounded good but i eventually found myself disappointed in them. (the reason i didnt get the s4 is because i heard some in person and just didnt like the tone but they are loud) After a while of being pissed that i didnt get the real horns i started to put together a real train horn setup. It is basic but it sounds just like the trains that role through my town and i am very pleased now. I ended up with a k3ha, 8 1/2 gallon alum. tank, 2 450c compressors, and a gw valve. It only takes a minute or two to recharge the air tank and i get more blasts than i thought i would.

I dont want the ones who are contemplating what kit or horn to get to go through all the sh$t and wasted time and money i went through. In my opinion I dont like the imitation horns and kits. And if at all possible peice your own kit together you can save hundreds this way through ebay. Tallied up I spent 940 on my setup and installed it myself and all of it was brand new.

PLEASE NOT THAT IF ROOM FOR THE NATHANS IS AN ISSUE OR FUNDING IS AN ISSUE THEN BUY A NEW CAR AND SAVE YOUR MONEY

And yours sound great man.