Nathan K5LA setup

I have a setup that came on a 2008 F250 that i bought. I dont use them since i live in the city.

The setup includes:
K5LA train horns, powder coated black.
Viair 480c compressor
Tank, It appears to be about 5 gallons.

Everything works great and its still hooked up to the truck, so it will take a day or two to get everything off. The horns are powder coated black, but do appear to have some corrosion on them that could probably be cleande up nicely.

Im looking to get rid of these as soon as possible. Im willing to possibly just sell the horns so that i can keep the compresor on the truck. I can send pics if anyone is interested.

I live close to St. Louis so if anyone happens to be local feel free to hit me up to take a look at them.

Make an Offer.

Can I get pictures of them before it comes off the truck and after? Do you have any way of proving your a good person to buy from.

I can send pictures of it on the truck, and also when i take it off. Im actually considering just selling the horns now and keeping the compressor on the truck. So if anyone wants just the horns that works also.

As far as me being a reputable seller, I can send you any information that is needed to prove im legit. If anyone is interested simply email me or send me a message and i will give you my cell phone number.

Also, i live by St. Louis, so if anyone is local feel free to come take a look.

Tim

Are you still selling the K5’s?:slight_smile:

i would like to see if you still have them? thanks

guess not?

I have a set of k3s if interested

You still have the k3 for sale?

Yes PM me

Still for sale??