Need help choosing a product.

So me and my little brother have been discussing putting a horn system in his truck over the past week. Then he texts me the other day and it seems that he has jumped the gun and ordered what he thought was an entire kit. Once it comes in the mail i look over it and its just the compressor and tank. It is a kleinn 6260 .5 gallon tank and 120 psi max compressor. So my questions would be is this system good enough for and decent level horn? I realize decent is subjective. If so what horns would you recommend purchasing? I apologize for any ignorance in advance.

Well it all depends on budget I suppose. In my opinion the Shockers are difficult to beat if you’re looking for huge sound on the least amount of dollars.

Will the compressor that i currently have supply enough air to these horns? Also i would say total budget needs to be around 450. So 175 has already been spent on this compressor.

thanks so much for the reply

Not really. Pressure would be OK, but tank size is the issue. With only half a gallon you may get a very short beep out of them but it wouldn’t be long. I wouldn’t go smaller than a 2 gallon tank with Shockers, but I see their starter kit now comes with a 1.5 gal.

I’d say get in touch with the friendly folks at HB and see what they can offer you for your dollars. The ‘Rocker’ horns may be another suitable option.