Need help on a personalized tag!!!!

Need some ideas on a personalized tag for my truck now that I have the horns. Here is what i have, yall post up some ideas

AMTRAK

CSX RR

K5LAR24 (even though they are no longer reversed)

2 LOUD

GOTCHA (sounds a little gay though)

Basically something that only people who know a little about horns or the rail road would understand. Not something the cops could see and automatically know its me with the horns!!! Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Also Just to give yall an idea I have 5LTRETR on my wifes 2010 camaro SS 6.2 with six speed

K5AT200

200PSI

K5LA200

200K5LA

TOOLOUD (cop getter there)

I really like anything railroad related

HONK
HORN
HORN E

I do like Gotcha

whatever you get dont u get my plate!! lmfao …

Got U
BigHorn
Lmfao
mdeujmp

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hornygm

lol dont think they will let me put the hornygm on there, besides i dont believe the wife would appreciate that to much, keep them coming though and scaredu i like yours but i wouldn’t use it, i want it to be original

do

Airchm

Lol

win

fail

pin15

toot
flinched
flinchd
flnched
flnchd
uflnched
uflnchd

I forget if you can get 7 or 8 letters.

we can only get 7 letters, guess i should of said that before, keep the coming guys. I like them so far.

Chicken
Sucker
Teehee
Shtuslf -poop u self
sowwy
honkr
whammy
thtwtss -Thats what she said
suprhrn

jnglblz
u jumpd
shhhhh

i love the shtuslf but i really dont think they will let me put that on my tag but all they can say is no, they cant eat me lol My uncle has a little 4 cylinder truck and he just got a tag that says 4 BANGIN so i guess you will never know until you try, i cant believe they let him have it, and thats funny as hell

I’ll give a shot at it:

Z71K5LA
09GMCRR -GMC Rail Road
2Loud4U
ALLABOARD - All A Board
HOLESHT <----- I like the best LMAO!
SURPRZE
LOOKOUT
WHTZDAT
DE RAIL
CONDCTR

xing

those are some great ones, i love the holesht, but doubt they would allow that one. those really are great. Also really like D RAILD

ITWASME
MUAHAHA
:stuck_out_tongue:

YMESIR -in case cop pulls u over

lol good ones, Made me think of WERNTME sInce i am from south Mississippi.