need help with wiring horns to new jeep

hi guys and gals, ive changed my horns to 3 different jeeps with no problems at all but my new japanese jeep has 2 wires going to the standard horns that are both neutral and when the horn is pressed one becomes a live? or something like that?
ive tried doing it with a toggle switch like in my other cars but when i switch from standard horn to train horns it comes on without pressing the horn? then when i press the horn my train horns go off? kinda like reversed?
i got loads of relays and wire but havent got a clue how to wire them up?
anyone got any ideas or have them wired on their jap import jeeps?

just checked online and both wires going to my stock horn are live 12v and when the horn is pressed 1 wire becomes a neutral.??
could i just put both live 12v wires to my solenoid then when its pressed and 1 becomes a negative they should work??
or will putting 2x 12v wires into my solenoid end up blowing it up somehow?
im stumped? lol

Could the stock horn be grounded through it’s mounting bracket?

hi dan, not sure ?
gonna have a look on the owners sites to see if anyone else has air horns of any type on their jeep and see how they did it?

That’s probably how I’d go about it. Maybe try to verify what you read on the internet 1st…

managed to sort the wiring.
if anyone else is doing theirs on a jap import jeep or car the way i done mine was…

live from battery ( 20amp fused) to 30 on relay.
from 87 on relay to + on my train horn solenoid.
negative - on my train horn solenoid went to negative on battery
looped 86 on relay into 30 on relay.
and then hooked into hot live from my original horn and ran a wire into dash to a switch and back into engine bay and to no 85 on relay.
so i now get my normal horns when its switched 1 way and the train horns when i flick it the other way.

another way it worked was to do it exactly the same as above except put original horn wires direct to 85 and 86 on relay but then you cant switch between normal horns or train horns.

another happy hornblaster back on the streets wha wha wha(<evil laugh) lol