Need help

So I got the conductors special 540 kit and installed it yesterday. When I went to crank the truck up I hit the toggle switch and the compressor wouldn’t Fire up. I got back and checked all my connections and I was getting power through my pressure switch to the compressor, from my ignition switch, and the battery. I also checked all the grounds and they were solid. Does anyone have any idea as to what my problem could be?

Are you getting power directly from the ignition switch or are you using the ignition switch to power a relay which then powers the compressor directly from the battery?

The compressor is wired directly to the pressure switch which is in turn wired directly to the battery. The pressure switch itself is run through and ignition wire. Another note is that the compressor will click when I crank my truck up, it just won’t start up

Welcome to the forum. Does the compressor or solenoid (relay) click?

Make sure you’re not missing any connections and that you’re using appropriate gauge wire. With the Viair 400C you need to be connecting it with at least 14 or 12 gauge wiring. Ensure you’re not running your main power and ground wires through ignition or ACC circuits since they probably won’t handle the current draw.

The 540 kit should have shipped with a combined pressure switch/compressor relay. The connections should be like this:

Try running the red and black directly to you battery terminals, then re-test. The 12V trigger line can be left hooked onto your ignition power wire mentioned in your post.