Need help.

Hey guys maybe somebody can help me. I just installed my horn blasters kit it’s a 544 nightmare edition. Here’s the problem everything is working fine I turn on the ignition the air compressor is putting air into the tank as it is doing that the airhorns are going off as it builds up pressure. The air valve is stuck open. We have triple checked all the wiring everything seems fine. Except for the valve is stuck open. We are thinking it is a bad valve. And we totally disconnected it and turn on the compressor to fill up the tank it’s doing the same thing. I thought if you disconnect it and there’s no power to it that they close shot.

There should be an arrow showing you which way the air is supposed to flow, and it could be backwards.

-Kris

I just read that on here . I had no idea there was an arrow on the valves. I wii go out and look I won’t sleep until I do.

I could not find any errors but this is the way that it is mounted.

This is the way it is mounted I could not find any errors. Now my phone will not let me post any pics go figure

I am not having a very good day now the phone will not let me post any pics. Went out there to look I could not find any errors. I saw on the front of the valve word starts coming down word that makes any sense

[QUOTE=Chip;74876]I am not having a very good day now the phone will not let me post any pics. Went out there to look I could not find any errors. I saw on the front of the valve word starts coming down word that makes any sense.

Thank you for your help you were correct I flipped the valve around everything is working correctly now.

Glad they got it worked out for you… as it turns out, the electric valve needs that built up air pressure to correctly seal so no air gets passed…

Welcome to the forum…

Never realized they were a one-way valve. We spent two hours thinking it was a wire problem. It’s always just simple things LOL.