Needed 490C

yes sir that will be included!

Is it here yet, is it here yet?

Be careful when you install the compressor - not to kink the hose!
Its has a minimum bend radius. Beyond that bend, you could kink and weaken the hose! It stands up to a ridiculous amount of heat, but cannot be tied into a veritable knot like the old style hose.

I’d like to get some feedback from you about the pump, once you have it installed. -Do you plan on installing it right away?

If it is not raining when I get it it will be put in the truck immediately unless I do not have light…If so the next day.

Take photos please!!

Is it alright to mount it sideways?

It will be tomorrow or later for the install, I have a classic car covered in laundry in my garage. and it is a constant rain. Still waiting for the brown truck. but I will take pictures when it arrives. with my new nextel Blackberry that arrives along side of it.

I wouldn’t… its pretty heavy man!
We are in the process of building some heavy duty mamma jamma compressor mounts however, that will accept everything from a 280C, all the way up to a 495C. They are about a month away from availability though still.

They’ll allow the compressor to be mounted to a frame rail, while still allowing the compressor to be mounted upright.

Blackberry huh?
Which? Curve? Bold? Storm?

I’ve had my Storm for a few weeks now… let me know what your PIN is when you get it…

I have no idea what PIN is and it is a Curve with Nextel Direct Connect.

Well this honker is huge! dwarfs a 480. But let em know where to find it and I will PM it to you.

Looks like the flash blew out the tag… Here’s what its supposed to say:

I was about to comment on that! haha… “A Handle”… worst way it could have came out.

How are you supposed to hold that bastard then? a Forklift?

to get ur pin go to options then status

here mine if anyone needs it… 302A0A03

just let me kno who u r

Request sent Farmer.

i might buy one of these