New air gauge

Got a new gauge for my outlaw horns and want to mount it into the cab of my Chevy. Any suggestions on Where to put them.

In the cab of your Chevy what? Aveo? Camaro? Corvette? Silverado? Volt? Something else???

Welcome to the forum. Maybe the dash or console?

I got a single cab chevy Silverado that I want to put it in.

I was thinking putting a single gauge pillar in and putting it there.

I’d put it in the overhead console. That’s where mine is in my GMC Sierra. If I recall correctly Air Zenith makes inserts for our overhead consoles that you should be able to easily use if you want to go that route – but you need to specify if you have the full size or small overhead console.

Another common place for gauges in our trucks is where the passenger side air bag switch is located; there are blanks for that space. Next to no one uses that switch so some people will just zip tie it in the dash with some foam tape around it so it won’t rattle, install a blank, and use that spot for switches, a gauge, whatever.

The pillar’s not a bad spot, but you’ll need either an aftermarket pillar cover that has a pod … or an aftermarket pod that attaches to an existing pillar cover. Both are more expensive than blanks for the previously-mentioned locations and the latter (pod for existing pillar) tends to look pretty stapled on instead of OEM/stock.

Welcome.

I agree with all the above. A-pillar, any place on the dash or just under the dash, center console, glove box, flip out ash tray, etc.

Ok well I will take all that into consideration and post what I do .