New from New York

Harley - Go big out the door. Don’t go for well and then realize you could have had more! Nathan Airchimes K5’s and you’ll never look back. You will go over you budget most likely, but you’ll love the crazy loud you control, and people with stop everything to see where the hell the train is. 10 gallons of air minimum & 1/2" lines as the Nathans eat air like a fat kid eats cookies. The ARB Twin is a great compressor, pricy, but you’ll not be left wanting for any other.

hey welcome to forum …have a great time

Still looking to do a setup on my truck! Anyone have any leads on used components?

Check the for sale section. Someone’s got a K5 plus other stuff for $900.

-Kris

Saw the post, sent a PM but haven’t heard back yet.

Found a K5 for $600 shipped.

So, it looks like I’m leaning towards Air Zenith OB2 twin setup for compressors, they are pricey but seem to get some great reviews.

Horns are in the works, the K5 I picked up was in good condition but seemed to have some different era bells. I’m trying to consolidate and run all non-raised letter bells.

So now onto pressure switches, valves, and other items I will need for the installation. Any suggestions for pressure switches? I read that K5’s tend to sound best around 150psi?