New here ! Hi all !

Hi all,
First, please forgive my bad english, as you can see from my nickname, i’m French.

I’m currently building my own train horn from scratch with cheap parts, and it does work quite well !!!

I’ll share some pictures and eventually ask for advices to improve it.
It’s not as efficient as big systems as the ones you can buy in the US, but here there’s nothing similar available, and my own system could be upgraded without problems.

It does have some automatic and adjustable rest time for the compressor (for example, one minute “on”, two minutes “off”), and wireless remote control up to 100 yards.

My main goal was to build some train horn for best price/efficiency ratio.

Once again, please forgive the faults, i’m really trying to do my best :o
Have a nice day !

Welcome to the forum. Your English is better than many of the people here and I will bet it is better than everyone’s French. Pictures always help when asking questions.

Bonjour! … welcome to the forum. Good to see more international madmen. Looking forward to some pics and videos of French girls going “ooooeeee!” :slight_smile:

Keep in mind - you have good ol’ Stinkypete just across the channel who can set you up with a nice set of Shocker horns in no time at all I bet.

Many thanks for your warm welcome !
I’ll post a picture soon.
Have a nice day ! :wink:

Welcome Frenchy, your English is sweet as a nut mate!:smiley:

Many thanks Pete, i had to check what “sweet as a nut” means lol
I see you’re in the UK, there’s a lot more fun and good prices here than in France.

Hahaha yeah I’m I the Uk:D I have sold a few HORNBLASTERS kits to a few people over there in France. The most recent to a guy with a Barge (narrow boat) :slight_smile: