new member from the NYC

hey wats up ppl im so shocked to see that they actually have a forum for air horns lol. well my name is chris im from NYC. im a mechanic for a major airline, i have a hornblaster air horn set up in my car. anything else youd like to kno just ask !! i posted some pics in my photo album, not sure if theyre showing yet

Hey… a LAME… Cool! :slight_smile: what aircraft do you work on?
Just had a look at your photos - nice little shocker install.Welcome to the madhouse.

Welcome aboard this forum :smiley:

Welcome to the forum. Nice cars and install. Nice cars deserve nice accessories so let me know when you want a really nice air compressor…lol. Hornblasters has them at the bottom of the constant duty air compressor page.

You from Dillta Airlines? Ya’all be flossin’ and flyin’ mofos all up in this!

Welcome to the forums man!

i dont work on aircrafts, i actually do ground support equipment maintenance. like aircraft pushbacks, baggage tractors and container loaders etc… basically all motorized delta equipment. thanks

thanks, i am actually looking to upgrade my air system i’ll definately let u know

lol i try haha

Welcome!!!

And they have forums for almost everything now… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol I see, and thanks. Did u happen to be at the u.s diesel nationals last weekend in englishtown? The truck in your avatar looks familiar