New S4 Install on Dodge Ram

The Big Brown Truck just payed me a visit and dropped off my new conductor’s special kit. I’m always ordering stuff for my autos and the UPS guy says "What cha’ got now? I said “It’s a train horn for my truck”, to which he replies “I saw somebody on Youtube scaring people with one of those and I almost pissed my pants laughing”, I just smiled.

Anyway, I gotta go get busy on my install. I’m going to try to set mine up similar to Andy’s rig in PA. I’ll send some pics once it’s done. Wish me luck!:smiley:

let me know if you need any tips i’ve installed them many different way on my ram

I finally finished my S4 install earlier today and I couldn’t be happier with it. The videos don’t do these things justice. As soon as I made sure everything was working properly I started looking for victims. The first was a friend of mine who just happened to pull up beside me while I was cruising around town.

Then I called my sister and asked her if she would ride with me somewhere. When she started to get in the truck, HONK! I didn’t know she could move that fast.

Last one was a guy coming out of the local package store with a brown bag. A quick blast and the bag went flying and he started cussing. I should have had my camcorder for that one.:smiley: