new to this game

seems like a good set up to me, cuz from what garret told me there only rated to do 5 gal per comp… how do all these people keep getting these things right off the train?

…lucky bastard…

for real lucky

alrighty i ordered my 480c compressor and 5gal 5 port tank last night.the compressor says it comes with the relay and pressure switch but only a 3/8 in line dont i want a 1/2 in line for everything??.

yes for the k5 u need 1/2

is it any special steel braided line??

Hey where did you get that nathan airchime p5…and how did it come with the mounting pad…only horns with mounting pads are on locomotives…

^^^^^ ah hahahahahhahahahahahaha roflmao ^^^^^

i was like heh, and then i loled

… wasnt sure to laugh my donkey off or try and figure out what the big deal was… asshat? really? thats what made it funny to me.

EDIT:
donkey? i didnt say donkey! is that a setting i can change that dont turn a.s.s into donkey?

no the forums are censored lol let it ride

nope lol it does it automaticlly it sux

yea that sucks. i used to go on a forum for my first truck (ramchargercentral.com) and it had an option to turn it off, but if i remembered right it just starred letters instead of replacing the whole word… oh well

alright i got my tank and compressor in and i found out the tank says on it tis only good for 150PSI!!!is it safe to push much more than that out of it or not???here’s a link to the same exact one i got http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-Gallon-Air-Tank-Train-Horn-Air-Ride-Suspension-5port_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ220303885139QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

no its not safe at all

nope see if the newmatics guy will sell take it back and give you a 200 psi in exchange. you wanting to run a k5 at 200psi??thats gonna soung like poop and honk up some nice horns

you could just go get a 150 psi pressure switch…

no i have those d3 ship horns that version7 got rid of and wanted to run those at 200.no way in heck would i run my k5’s above 150