New Toy

Picked up a pair of video Spy Sunglasses from EBay last week for $20 bucks and went for a spin in the hotrod :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ-X6W9fFXM

I know the quality is meh at best and the audio sucks, but itā€™s a neat little gadget :cool:

Should be good for hornblasting :wink:

Damn those are sweet for 20 bucks. Those would be good for scare vids. Whats the name of them so i can look em up??

video isnt all that badā€¦ wheres the ebay link if u dont mindā€¦

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230501478740&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Tell him 98snakeeater sent you

sweet thanks!

Hmmmmā€¦strip club??? LOL

LMAO!!! the possibilities are limitless

Actually, I thought the video wasnā€™t bad at all.

Same glasses at the local Fleet Farm, Gander Mt., Cabelaā€™s are $169.

Thanks for the link - got some on the way.

OK, so Iā€™m getting my a$$ handed to me by these ā€œspy glassesā€ and the wife and kids are getting way too much enjoyment out of my suffering.

Any quick pointers youā€™re willing to share. The broken English instructions arenā€™t working well for me.:confused:

elaborate a littleā€¦ how u gettin ur oven handed? and what isnt workin for u?

First problem - when I insert the included CD in my computer my McAfee goes crazy and indicates the .exe file has a virus.

Second problem - Iā€™ve pushed the buttons in all different ways and canā€™t seem to get any vid / pics recorded. Thereā€™s only two buttons: ON/OFF and record so it shouldnā€™t be this hard.

I must be having a major DS attack!!

Words of wisdom??

I found your first problem, MCAFEE.

Mcafee sucks oven it thinks everything is a virusā€¦ disable it then install the softwareā€¦ as for recording does it have a memory card in it?? i dunno i havent bought the thing yet i was just lookin at its specsā€¦

Thanks for the heads up on Mcafee.

I figured out the silly two buttons:

Push ON/OFF once then push the record button for video or long push record buttong for audio only.

Push ON/OFF then push it again to activate the camera.

The internal memory is good for about 4 seconds of video. I need to get a TF micro SC card.

Overall, Iā€™m happy with it as itā€™s just for videoing my hunting fiascos. Iā€™m too old to do the horn scaring, as Iā€™d probably get my oven kicked! Oh, to be young again.