New York

lolol i was just about to post this johnny

Could it possibly be because im from NY and was visiting NJ? Maybe?

Sorry to resurrect a dying thread, but Poughkeepsie here.

Welcome to the Forum

welcome!

Thanks guys. Looking to eventually get a K3LA. No one around has a train horn on their vehicles and I have an abundance of places and people to get! When I get all set up pics and vids will start flowin :stuck_out_tongue:

Originaly from Pearl River. Just South of the Tappen Zee Bridge. Near Nyack. Kong MK2 and the “BIG BOY” Nathan K5la.

Checkin in from Staten island NY AKA The Dump!

welcome! how do you like the challenger so far?

Love the challenger !!! As with everything else I can’t leave it alone I have done intake - T stat & exhuast and a tune the car is great to drive

Hey New Yorker here about 40 mins north of Buffalo

East end of Long Island here…it is lots of fun playin with people on the LIE and also when you cross over the LIRR tracks and give the horns a blast…:smiley:

yea i will be planning a little trip into nyc lol … only 25 min away i live on a beautifull island which is Long
long island lol
yea i def have to have a video cam rolling when this happens i think it might be a first for A NYC SCARE and the echos will be Great! …

Whats up all, (buffalo ny’ers or close surrounds)

Over on gm-trucks.com there is a topic of a parade of chevy trucks this weekend coming up on the 28th! Its gonna be a parade of chevy trucks , silverados / tahoes / trailblazers / s10’s / colorados… This is to be in the guiness book world records!

Heres the current topic

http://chevrolettruckmonth.com/ Heres the site that all the info is on. Im registered to be there and hopefully will make it as long as i get my other train horn installed that weekend!

Sorry its kinda late for me mentioning it but maybe some can still attend and make history!

exit 34 here nhp road

SI and BK here

the, uh, “greater buffalo area”…here…some of the country-esq towns south of the city. Anybody wanna horn chippewa some weekend? lol

Where abouts in Buffalo? West Seneca here…

wow, that’s darn close. Lancaster here. I’m surprised you haven’t heard me, I honk on transit road going under the 400 all the time :slight_smile:

there’s a UB bulls game on October 20th and it’s going to be on ESPN3 or one of those extra ESPN channels - i’m going to show up and honk, anybody else in the area want to come as well? Some coordinated honking would be fun…