NewGuy - 2014 Wrangler with Nathan K5LA

Just joined and I am in the final stages of getting my Nathan K5L AirChimes project completed on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. What an adventure this has been. I was told there was no way to get all 5 horns under a Wrangler and if it was possible, there was absolutely no way to get enough air to them without putting the air tank in the passenger or rear compartment. (There truly is very little room for anything to be added under a wranglers body or hood.) BOTH WRONG… You just have to have faith, cash, a plasma torch, and friends who like a fabricating challenge and oh-yeah a Ranch Hand front Bumper… I have horns 1,2,3,4,5 mounted and connected to two custom made air tanks giving me 10 gallons of air pressured by ARB Twin MAX performance on board compressor… Will have my project plumbed and wired by next weekend. PHOTOS and VIDEOs to come

Welcome to the forum.

Hey Mickey,

Welcome to the forum... The K5s are an amazing setup... I had the K3s on my truck and I'm regretting selling them (I sold the truck and had an SUV) because now I"m back to a truck... I know the feeling about not being able to mount anything under the body as I have a Silverado and there is NO ROOM for anything... I will eventually get a Chase Rack for the roof to mount the spare tire on and then I will begin my journey again with the K series horns...