Nice music!!!!

HAHAHA I WAS PLAYING AT HOUSE SONG RIGHT ALL MY WINDOWS WERE DOWN AND THE MUSIC LAUD AS honk WELL THIS TWO GIRLS WALKING BY GOT CLOSE TO MY WINDOW AND ASK ME HEY DUDE WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND I WAS LIKE MMM ITS NAMED HORNBLASTERS HAHAHA (ALL THIS WAS IN SPANISH ALLRIGHT) ONE OF THEM WERE LIKE WHAT! THEN I HONK HAHA OMG! THOSE TWO GIRLS JUMP SO HIGH AND SCREAM LOL MY AND MY FRIEND WERE LAUGHING SO HARD!!! AND THE TWO GIRLS CALL US STUPID KIDS!! AND THEN SHE WENT LIKE, SERIOUSLY WHATS THA NAME OF THE SONG AND THEN I TOLD HER THE NAME OF THE SONG AND WHEN SHE WAS WALKING AWAY I HONK AGAIN AND THEY JUMP AGAIN LOL FUNNY AS HELL

lol Ive honked at a group of girls walking, they all jumped and caught up to me at a stop light. One said “What was that” My buddy replied… “Train horns *****” and I blasted em again. lol good times

HolylackofpunctuationBatman…

Amen…Lance

^^+1 haha

amen

There’s a thing called English 101 that you can take at any community college…lol

:frowning: come onnnnn ok let’s do something why don’t we star speaking spanish here and see who writes things wrong!! i try and some of you Understand some not but anyways go honk ur self (JUST JOKING!) i know how to take jokes haha

I could get help here with Spanish so let’s try French or German…lol.

Actually, you deserve a lot of credit for being able to get your point across.

haha one of my grilfriend back in canada was french lol i know few lil thing only know how to say it not write it

I know a few words in french but not enough to communicate well.