no more train horning at work, I guess

so the boss has informed me that I need to refrain from honking at the building when I leave everyday unless it’s pretty late (6 or 7 pm, I stay late a lot). I know she doesn’t care but she said somebody complained that it was distracting or some such nonsense.

I guess I finally annoyed the wrong person in the company, lol. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a shame, because most people said they enjoyed hearing it as I drove away and encouraged me to honk more!

On the very rare occasion that I horn unnecessarily, I try not to do it too often in one place. No matter how good the sound is, no matter how loud or how soft…sooner or later, someone is going to get tired of hearing it over and over.

yeah, I definitely ruined it for myself here…

Didn’t say anything about honking when I come in in the morning though :D:D

HAHAHAHAHA pmsl

Exactly. People do get sick of hearing them. :stuck_out_tongue:

They most certainly do! I did a car show one year at Santa Pod 1/4mile raceway, the public were constantly walking by my car and people would gather round the boot of my car whilst we were sat 20metres away under a gazebo drinking tea (typically British thing to do) and then out of no where this geezer came from the stand opposite us threatening to stick the Horns up someone’s anal passage if he heard them go off again!!! He was quite short and 5 or 6 of us got up, (our average height of 6ft) and told him to “p*ss off” and get a sense of humour and that we were only having a bit of fun. Suffice to say, I did not stop & no items were ever passed up my rectum!

Haha nice!!!

People at my work love them. Heck one night we even went down, put the truck right beside the yard engine and compared mine to the ones on the engine. (I think they were k3’s).

The judge (yardmaster) agreed mine are louder haha. Would a got a video but the FRA rules don’t allow me to while on duty :frowning:

Space for Rent

Tell us the truth, did the geezer kick your a$$ ? J/K lol