Noob here...Good setup for Me?

Ok, I have a 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse. I’m thinking about getting an shocker S4 setup from hornblasters.com The thing is that I dont have a truck like all of you, so I have limited space. I pretty much admit the fact that I’m going to have to sell my Speakers (2 12" CVR kickers) to make room for the tank and stuff. I dont really mind to be honest, it will just give me more money for a bigger s4 setup :).

Anyways, my question is this: whats the best setup for me, considering I have a compact car, and my motto is “go big or go home”. Basically, I want to get a kit thats going to have me going " damn, I wish I bought that one instead", but from what I hear, they are all super loud, and Ill be happy with anything other than my 25DB(guessing) standard horn.

Thanks, and sorry I have trouble expressing my ideas in words!

Oh yeah, and my budget is ideally $400-500

http://www.trainhornforums.com/thread650.for_newbies__how_to_choose_a_horn_kit.html

check this thread

yea check out the thread i made, anything is possible i have a total of 9 trumpets on my cady deville (2 horn sets) right now, with a 5 gal tank and 2 12" Alpine subs in the trunk

This one is ideal:
http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?item=HK-S4-240
It includes the fastest 150 PSI compressor we sell (the one used in the 5 gallon kits), but with a compact 2 gallon tank that’s perfect for smaller vehicles and of course the S4 horns. It’s in your budget and definitely the best bang for your buck.

welcome to the board tho! lol

Haha. Thanks for the help guys.

Brizzal: I literally saw that post right after I made my thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’ve been stalking this forum for a while now :smiley: and figured its worth joining.

"The Shocker 4 train horn at $404.99’ I think im going to get that one. BUt like I said I’m a go big or go home guy. Am I still going to turn heads and scare people with this one?

Thanks again guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

you’ll turn heads with ANY of the shocker kits

Awesome. Thanks :smiley:

ill sell u my kit

Tipp

Ahh… you probably got TONs of room compared to me… I’m looking at putting that exact same kit on my wifes/daughters VW New Beetle. This thing has NO room. I’ve resigned myself that the tank will have to go in the back hatch compartment. But I’m trying to figure out where to put the compressor and horns.

I will figure it out and it WILL have horns! :eek:

Never give up Schmit