Noob So*Cal (smdh)

Hi I’m new to this part of the world but always loved the videos and told myself I’d get some horns one day… Well looks like it came closer Than I thought. I was about to get the 540 kit and almost bought it when I read a 2 star review (it was from the wife and how much she hated them because they were loud) had me sold but then I read another one that did it for me, one guy had K5LA’s and loved them. He wrote one sentence at the end and got me… “Go loud or go home.” Damn (smh) so I am almost a new owner of k5s lol 4 more days can’t wait… And I couldn’t have all the fun… Bought my GF the 540 kit… (Which some time down the road will upgrade to K5). Now the tricky part instalation… Have no idea where to put a 540 kit in a 2012 jeep patriot… Lol anyways love this forum hope to put up pics and contribute with story’s soon.

I’m sure we’re all looking forward to your stories and pics!

Hi and welcome, love the “Go loud or go home”!!! (HB- new window decal idea;)) good luck with the install, last year while looking for a new vehicle we looked at the patriots, very nice suv’s but space will be at a premium while adding horns! Looking forward to see your install!

Thank iv been going over and over all forms and ideas for the patriot… But I think the best bet is to mout a roof rack and mount the horns there as I saw on the HB website. Still playing with ideas will update on the patriot soon. ( those stickers would be awesome :-).

Truck install complete, patriot in progress. Pics to come… Testing k5s on un suspecting foes priceless

Looking forward to seeing some pics. Welcome.

Patriot is still in progress trashed the roof rack idea going to put the horns in the bumper and engin compartment, mounting the compressor in the back and possibly trying to mount it on a folding seat we shall see (installation not being done by me)