NOOBY from BX,NY

:slight_smile:

Well I’m brand new to the train horns. I dont have them yet but looking to get a whole kit from HORNBLASTERS. I’m thinking of getting the Shocker S4 Train Horn Kit with Viair 20008 Air Source but I would like this tank Black Powder Coated Pancake 4 Gallon 8 Port Tank instead of the one that comes with that package. I wanna be able to blast the horns and be able to fill up the tires. Planning on takeing out the spair tire and putting the air tank and compressor there. No way I can fit the horns under the hood so will have to put them under the car or mabey BIG mabey between the front bumber and the radiator might be to tight though not sure

I own a Dodge Charger will I be able to fit those big horns in my car. Does anyone here have a charger and put a shocker S4 train horn kit in it any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I cant wait to blast those horn from my car

welcome to the forums… talk to rigo or garrett at hornblasters they might be able to get you a kit together with the pancake tank… I belive they had a special on that tank give them a call and find out =)

welcome…

welcome, anything is possible! i have the shocker kit in the back and another 5 horn kit in the front. my buddies magnum has tons of room between the front bumper and radiator for horns and the conveniently placed trunk battery makes the compressor wiring even easier!

Welcome to the forum

Welcomeee

Thanks I talked to Rigo very helpfull I had an idea of what I wanted told him and he steared my in the right direction to make a package that best suited me

welcome, anything is possible! i have the shocker kit in the back and another 5 horn kit in the front. my buddies magnum has tons of room between the front bumper and radiator for horns and the conveniently placed trunk battery makes the compressor wiring even easier!

I cant wait to get it and have it installed :smiley:

Thanks

Make sure to post pics when your done installing… also take pics during the install i dont think anyone has posted an install on a charger yet so that might help someone else out

welcome…anything is possible…even a k3la in a dodge charger…if there is a will there is a way…

:mad:

Main UPS office where packages come from is 1 stop sign and 2 lights away and I dont get my package from HornBlasters. :mad: Driver said he knocked and nobody was here. Thats POOP ! He didnt even knock I live in the basement of a private 2 family house. In front of house there’s 2 doors 1 says second floor hmmmm my package says “BASEMENT” other door says 1st floor hmmmm my package says “BASEMENT” and he breaks out :mad: HMMMM basement let me check the side of the house or look for the basement… duh F it Im out :mad:

Now I gotta wait till tomarrow. I called and complained and reported the driver told them I will pick it up myself

LOL. I’m suppose to get mine delivered tommorrow. I wish they had an option where you could just pick it up at the UPS place instead of having to be here BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8am-7pm! ARGHH! But d*mnit, I WILL BE HERE WAITING… I’m sure I just jinxed myself and they won’t arrive until 7pm either. It’ll be the last box in the truck. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the jungle by the way.

Well I got my kit yesterday. :smiley:
Shocker 540 with 480c Air Compressor and 5 Gallon Tank

Will try to have it installed a week from today into my Charger :cool:

putting them on is half the fun…

:frowning:

I wish I could but I dont have the tools or the know how so I will take it to where I had my alarm, hid’s, and system and chrome done

its really easy

I need to remove my whole front bumper to put the air horns in I think it’ll be to much for me. Mabey if I knew someone from this board that live reasonably close. :frowning:

sh!t, go onto caraudio.com and ask if someone in ur area wants to help…