Not really a "scare" story, good PR

I had the pleasure of kicking off my Boss’s fathers golf tourney yesterday. He has the charity tourney every year for his wife who suffered a massive stroke and is in a skilled nursing facility. They were able to raise $7500 and it went to The Fisher House (Because members of the military and their families are stationed worldwide and must often travel great distances for specialized medical care, Fisher House™ Foundation donates “comfort homes,” built on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful times - during the hospitalization for an unexpected illness, disease, or injury.
There is at least one Fisher House™ at every major military medical center to assist families in need and to ensure that they are provided with the comforts of home in a supportive environment

Anyways, most of the golf tourneys use a “shotgun” start. Well, needless to say, this one used a “Train Horn” start…lol… I gave my K5LA a few good long rips in the cool dew filled foggy air and it seemed to carry forever. The clubhouse was situated up on a hill overlooking the course for all to hear. I wondered what the neighbors thought on Sunday morning at 8 AM…lol…I had a handful of Matts business cards from when I ordered my bonnets and I gladly passed them out for all of those who were curious about train horn installations on vehicles.

haha nice…
I woulda stuck around and blasted it every time someone went to T off…LOL

It’s just like an alarm clock!!! WWOOOOOOO! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:smiley:

I woulda stuck around and blasted it every time someone went to T off…LOL

We do that all the time around town at other courses…lol…We had one guy who let his club go flying when we blasted him…lol…

We had a PGA Pro Golfer come down for the charity event and he stayed with my boss’s father. I had to be on my best behavior…lol…

screw best behavior… i woulda been on my worst…
u get more attention that way…lol