Off Topic From: Air Line Anti-Freeze?

unless your skiing/ snowboarding/ other snow sports… end of story

yea, i love snowbaording and bout ready ot get it out and get wax on it for the first ride here soon hopefully!

I have a while… lol closest place to Kentucky is perfect north. they dont get snow for a while. I may have to make a trip out to Colorado to hit up my old slopes lol

I won’t drive anywhere if it snows here. I’ll make it a snow day and stay home.

too bad some people here in michigan dont think that way! Dumb idiots will go out and drive 20 under the speedlimt and pull out in front of others and so on! You’d think after all these years driving here they would know better and know how to drive BUT THEY DONT!

How much you want to bet that they’re Californians VISITING Michigan?

haha why would they go to Michigan?.. lol jp man Im sure its a fine state. :smiley:

No one visits Delaware!!! lmao believe that

Yea I can believe that… :smiley:

prolly those damn old folks that have 2 houses and have yet to leave to their CALI/Florida houses for the winter :mad:

wouldnt it be the other way around? they go to warm cali in the winter, and for the spring or summer they are in Michigan?

yea, thats what i said…except i added that they havent left yet to cali/florida

Yea when they say Lake effect we know to get the snowblower ready !!!

The bills are messed up this year! At first they started off kicking AZZ but then lost it all… although did u see this last win? Bills ~54 - Chiefs ~31

I live like 10 min from the stadium… I havent seen a game in years … soon …

HAHA Just saw this… Couldnt resist

suprised thats not a Detroit Lions player, lol! Mich is doin better than them…

People feel bad for the Lions because they suck so bad. Its not even funny. They can only get better.

yeaup, and thats not gonna happen today unless something really crazy happens and i dont care what anyone says…Im a Lions fan at heart and i dont care how good they CAN play they wont win today and even being Turkey day isnt gonna help(they usually play better on turkey day)

Dont give your hopes up. You never know. after all it is thanksgiving

Detroit will sign Matt Cassel in free agency this off season, among other moves. He’s a young QB with a lot of upside, he’s apprenticed in the best system/coaches/Brady. That team will FINALLY begin a legitimate turn around with him at the helm.

ya, i can only hope but they need to drop kitna and stanton soon! waste of salary cap space and god knows we need that right now, lol…

Be different if stanton didnt get hurt everytime he tried doin something…hes been out 3 or 4 times now due to injuries and they even signed him while partially injured and still needed surgery but we’ll see! As always you never know with the Lions…