Ohio

Tell me theres someone from Ohio on here!

I work in Belpre, Ohio, does that count for something?..I live right across the bridge in Parkersburg, WV

Yeah ur good :slight_smile: I never been to Belpre heard of it though.

I’ve been through ohio! most boring ride i’ve ever been on … nothing to look at but flat land

I’ve always wanted to take a trip up to Cedar Pointe. I’ve heard great things about it. Have any of you ever been there?

Hell yeah man Cedar Pointe is awesome. There are so many rides there, and about everyone of them make your stomach churn. I still want to get on the Top Thrill Dragster never been on it. You deffinatley should come out here for Cedar Point if you love roller coasters man.

i love roller coasters… and a little tip to anyone who is going to six flags great adventure… DO NOT go on The Dark Knight… Worst ride EVER!!!

You ever been to Cedar Pointe Scaredu?

nope…but id like to go there some time

I just moved to Belpre in November from Parkersburg, WV.

I am looking for some one to chat with about a install
I am north of u about 1 1/2 Alliance ohio

DougM

i think its time for a hornblasters field trip to cedar point tiernan. its like 2 hours away from my house. not that bad of a drive

Doug how close are u to Lorain, OH?

What exactly do you need help with?

Buckeye Lake Ohio here. Our shop is in Zanesville, Ohio.

I have cousins in the suburbs of cincy.

I live in Bainbridge, its about 20 minutes south east of cleveland… I’ll be the 1st one with train horns as far as I’ve heard… I still run into ppl all the time that have never heard of hornblaster… This is gonna be fun…

Tony

are you getting any of the nasty weather that’s been hitting Louisville, KY?

I’ve been to Cedar Pointe, had a blast…

Ohio - namely Dayton… sucks rather large though.

One of the most rewarding weekends of my life was spent in Cleveland in 2007. I learned to be humble and work my mofrackinass off for animals who are unwanted and rejected by those who promised to always care for them.

I was wondering if there was anyone on here that could help with my S4 kit? I am ready to pull the trigger on ordering it, i just was seein’ if there was anyone near me that would be willing to help? I almost trust myself but i def don’t trust some car shop? Anyone?