On the wrong end of my K5LA!!!

Well last Sunday whilst working on the RV refitting the shower panels my youngest daughter (4yrs) came aboard asking what i was upto then went about sitting in the drivers seat
I immediatly thought thats ok the secret master on/off switch under the dash is set to off and carried on whilst sat in the sidedoorway cleaning off double sided tape from the shower corner trims
All was fine for at least 20mins until she spotted our frontdoor nieghbour coming up the road
All i remember next was the deafning sound of my K5’s doing there thing from about 8ft away Man they made me jump and the wife who was even closer to them than me sure got the ol ticker going double time
My youngest must have held it in for a good 5seconds before just turning round and just laughing as if it was the funniest thing ever

The best bit was after the dust settled i got a text from my mate saying hey pack it in ive got a hangover and he lives nearly 3miles away !!!

Hahahaha brilliant, there’s a kinda Kama thing going on there then! I love hearing the stories of people getting done by their own Horns lol, reminds me of when my little girl of 14mths discovered my manual valve for the Shockers in my old van. She filled her nappy pretty darn quick! Lol:eek:

Yeah big time karma mate i honestly cant remember the last time i got a shock like that !!! And your lil girl still had the last laugh hey

:eek:Yeah, and soiled her nappy lol, up till I sold the old van she would get in and just stare at the manual valve…for ages!!! Lol bless her!