One step closer

WE will be saying that when WE want help tom. :smiley:

WE will be saying that when WE want help tom.

LOL…I will have the K5LA system installed and the Conductors Set boxed and UPS’d to Sierra (with a tracking #) by the time you get off work today…lol…

LOL!! dont u just love family…haha

LOL!! dont u just love family…haha

lol…you gotta love it…lol…

Especially on forums :slight_smile:

SierraK5…Bixby1980 bought my COnductor set and installed it this evening. I guess he came through after all…lol…I was serious though about giving you second dibbs, sorry it didnt work out for you.

I told you from the beginning it was mine. Never any doubt. :smiley:

This is actually a good thing because it turns out I’m gunna get a great deal on some 22s so the money is going towards those instead.

how much u payin for the 22s if u dont mind?

$500 used wheels and tires
I don’t know the name or brand of the wheel, but I’ll have pics when I get them on. I’m getting them from a friend.

oh nice… id like to see pics

I should have them on by Tues or Wed. I meant to find out what the model was called when I was over at her house today, but I was too busy enjoying Philly Cheesesteaks and beer.

where ru from again?

I’m from Fort Lauderdale FL, but I’m in Gainesville most of the year for school at UF.

then ur not eattin a real philly cheesesteak…lol

Well the deal fell through and she’s gunna keep the wheels so no 22s for me yet :frowning:

so now get the train horns

I probably will now.

Here’s what I was supposed to get

She told me to hold onto the money just in case she changes her mind back, but I don’t know how long I can hold out knowing I can afford the horns now.

nice wheels!
but get the horns! lol