One step closer

I just sold my old headunit today so I am one step closer to getting the 3 gallon conductors special. I’m about $200 short unless I can find a deal on ebay or used or something.

I can’t wait to get horny again :smiley:

I wish I had known you were looking, but there was no classified section on this forum at the time. I am selling my Conductors Set to my sister-in-law’s husband, it is the one featured on the Gray DC Tundra on HornBlasters website. If the deal with him falls through, I will let you know if you are interested. I am selling him the whole kit for $275 which includes the 3 gal tank, electric solendoid, 4 - horn set with custom mounting bracket, compressor, pressure switch and all wiring.

Let me know

I’m definately interested!

Let me know what happens. That’s exactly the price I’m looking for.

No problem. I am not for sure if he is 100% commited yet, I guess I will have to wait until I get the cash in hand. He is supposed to join this forum, which he has not done yet, so I dont really know how interested he is in them. I will keep you posted, or if he joins he can reply to this thread…lol…that will get him going!!!

You just had to get me on here didn’t you. Sorry SierraK5 but I am def getting them.

SierraK5, the ball is in my court…lol…he is pressing his luck isnt he? …lol…
For those of you who have seen the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld…lol…“you are pushing your luck, lil man!!!”…lol…

Haha well if for some reason the deal doesn’t go through I’ll be here with cash waiting to be spent:D

not much of a first post… but welcome to the forums…haha

not much of a first post… but welcome to the forums…haha

Yea, I think it was kinda rude not introducing himself first…lol…who votes that I undercut him and sell the Conductors Set to Sierra?..lol…

I’ll cast my vote hahah

Ok here is my formal introduction.
Hi guys my name is Joe and I am Chads Sis in laws husband. I helped Chad with his install on the Tundra and Im sure I will be helping him with the new one as well. You all know what my set up will be as it is Chads old one. I will post when I can on here when I can get the time on the puter. Thanks for having me.
Joe

Hey while your installin his old setup on your truck, why not snap a few pictures and do a How To for some people… If you’d like to…

You all know what my set up will be as it is Chads old one

LOL…you have to get it first…LOL…Let the bidding begin…lol…

** Must be Paypal verified **

I’ll give you $280 :smiley:

I feel like an azzhole doing this

since the one hornblasters sells is $250 with 10% off :rolleyes:

Actually its the whole kit so if my memory serves me it is $544.99.

Buck is supposed to get his new K5s tom. We are going to take step by step pics as we are installing it. We will also take them installing the old one on my Durango but everything is already together on the kit so I dont know how informative it will be that one.
I think we are going to have to make a comparison video also between our vehicles. Even though mine dont stand a chance.

We are going to take step by step pics as we are installing it. We will also take them installing the old one on my Durango but everything is already together on the kit so I dont know how informative it will be that one.
I think we are going to have to make a comparison video also between our vehicles. Even though mine dont stand a chance.

“We”…“We”…you got a mouse in your pocket???..lol…

I’ll give you $280

Do I hear $300?..lol…

$300 for the K5s :smiley: haha

I look forward to seeing the installs.
Even though I wish one of the installs was on my truck