outlaw black 232 problem.

so i got my outlaw black 232 kit last week. first off, it didnt come with enough supplies to fully install the kit. i made multiple parts store runs. second, it did not come with instructions. i kept running back and forth on the computer. now, since i had to run back and forth to the computer, my horns arent working. i tested each component individually before installing, and they all worked. i wired everything to 2 switches (a toggle to turn the compressor on and off, and a push button to blow the horns). my problem is the compressor isnt kicking on, either with or without my truck running. i doubled and rechecked all my wiring, and nothing. am i missing something? i cant seem to figure this out. also, this isnt a problem, but i didnt get any stickers lol. i like putting stickers on to show what companies i use. thanks in advance guys.

Welcome to the forum.

The kit should’ve come with everything you needed to install it. I’m sorry if it didn’t and if you would like to PM me or call, I’d like to see what it was you were missing. We have been out of stickers for some time. We have had a small shipment come in if you would like me to mail you some out, I’d be more than happy to.

Now, as far as the compressor not working, always make sure your ground is clean and wiring is correct along with the valve facing the correct direction. Also double check the pressure switch. Best way to do so is bypassing it and run the compressor straight off the battery to check.

Our instructions support the toggle switch only so make sure the wiring of your push button is correct.

Maybe make a diagram of the way you ended up plumbing and wiring things? The guys here are really good at helping out with diagrams.

Welcome. Always check with Hornblasters if you think something is missing and they’ll make it right! Check all your electrical connections, especially those to chassis ground. I’m with Angie, a diagram will help.

Angie, I got it figured out! Luckily, one of the guys here at work, has a conductor set underneath his truck…so he was the go to guy for me. I told him my problem, and he immediately knew what to look for. The connector from the blue remote wire to the toggle switch, was bad. So, that was a easy fix. Also, the fuse blew, so I got an extra one from the kit, so that was nothing. After we fixed the connector, we noticed the frame wasn’t as clean as I thought. So, I cleaned the grounds on the frame for the compressor, pressure switch, and solenoid on the horns. I connected power back to everything, those horns were blowing loud! I couldn’t wait to start terrorizing people. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, but ill always love hornblasters! The only thing left to do is, wrap all the wires in loom, and find places to mount the switches. I also am getting a box made to cover my compressor and tank (i mounted them in the bed). Thanks for everything guys! Ill post some pics/videos soon. And Angie, yes, I would absolutely want stickers! Some of the hardware that DIDN’T come with the kit are nuts and bolts to mount the compressor and tank, and my earplugs lol. Thanks again!!

Glad everything worked out!!! The compressor bolts should’ve been in there for sure. We don’t send the tank bolts and ear plugs are on order!! PM the name on the account and I’ll send you some stickers! Let me know what color you would prefer and I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile: Happy Honking!