Paintball?

Does anyone here play paintball?

It’s been many moons since I’ve played. Used to go to SC Village in Corona, Calif., and that place is the shizzle for paintball.

My hobbies in order from most important: Hunting, fishing, offroading/camping/woodsbuggys, train stuff, paintball, Rc planes, metal fabrication, nitro trucks.

Since I live close to Corona, I’m surprised I haven’t heard about it before.

You’re kidding … SC Village is the premier place to run some paintball.

It’s right off the 91, exit Lincoln Road north to River Road, make a left and take it all the way to the River Road and Archibald Avenue split, bear left staying on River Road, and follow the signs to SC Village.

They’ve got something like 20 plus playable courses (Beruit, Iraq, Vietnam, Kosovo, Germany, etc) but bring your own paint … they were a bit pricey when I was playing there.

They also did refills on nitro tanks … but like I said its been a while.

Kris

After checking their website, I see what mean. That place is huge and the fly over video lets you see all different sections.

I have a K3la for trade for a geo+ or geo2, dm9 or better, or maybe even a nice luxe.

I don’t do paintball anymore and sold all my gear, and I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands … I just don’t know if the wife will let me … LMAO!!!

Kris