Paintball

It seems that at least three of us paintball on this forum. Me, Tippmannfreak, and dapaintballer. Anyone else?

speedball here…

Haven’t tried paintball yet but loved going to a laser tag place so I’m sure it’s a blast.

yeah I’ve been paintballing… but not been since I got one in the back of my neck and nearly knocked me out!!! It woz my birthday and had to do the chicken run!!!

Whoo!!! Woodsball FTMFW. Goin out tmrw. I haven’t been in months though.

Lets see…I usually go out with…a tippmann a-5, ghillie, ahhh one day ill just take pictures of my stuff and post it on here lol…too much to name…:smiley:

Yeah where I play their are these people that are SERIOUS woodsballers. Well, he flanked me and I got about 3 to the neck (the guy had it on 3 rnd burst lol) :frowning: I never let that happen again.

Yeah, I run with a tippy. A-5. Flatline all the way, RT, red dot. :slight_smile:

lol i would come out and play ya’ll in my speedball uniform and my shocker… well anyways… i dont play much but i have the stuff because my cousin plays for team speed’s x bal team, been doing some traveling and stuff with him, he also played for another team at world cup and did pretty good but i love to get out there and play

haven’t tried paintball but I do airsoft.

me too

I used to play airsoft, but all my friends quit playing. I have a classic army m15a4 carbine if anyones interested :slight_smile:

i have a all metal m-16 airsoft gun that will make you bleed from 10 yards easy
its crazy

eek I never shot someone from ten yards away, but I imagine mine could do that. Mine shoots around 300fps.

I just love to paintballing. Because it’s fun to play. And I have really a great experience of that one. And it’s really a fun maker thing and great for the enjoyment.

I like to play different games. They are good for free time. Paintball is great game for enjoyment and fun. I like It’s graphics and sound system. It is superb for excitement.