pressure switches

thats because you dont have a relay…just take this advice man… a relay and you’ll be golden…

makes wonders

Is the leader hose installed backwards?

no the leader hose isnt hooked up backwards!! i dont mean to be a jerk but im not an idiot im an auto technician for a living and i know what a check valve is and how they work! and i know that relays are important for the system but thats not my problem! relays dont control air flow through the leader hose. ive had these horns hooked up for ovewr a year and didnt have a problem until my check valve went bad and ive never had a relay. yes i want to put a relay on my system but not until i acually get a leader hose without a Fd up check valvse that will acually let air flow through it

The odds of you getting 2 check valvess brand new and BOTH of them not working is honestly slim to none…doesn’t make sense at all…:frowning:

i know thats what im thinking also. i cant figure it out. but no air passes through the hoses with any compressor or by mouth

here is a picture of my compressor and tank and leader hose

There is no way you can open the check valve with the whopping 5 psi you can generate by mouth. Sure, you make a whole lotta CFM, but no pressure… Try using a blowgun and a shop compressor to check the functionality of the check valve.

Blow from the end attached to the compressor towards the check valve - with a blow gun - not yo’ mouf’ !!

agree…lol…

i have taking my shop compressor and blow gun!!! air doesnt travel through either of the new leader hoses!! my old hose air goes throught but is also allows air to travel the wrong way!!(from the check valve to the compressor)

i would love to post a viseo of me doing it to show you all but i dont know how to post a vid

well maybe u should learn how to do that… then we can see… maybe check is stuck?

New leader hoses should be on their way, no cost to you.
Hornblasters, no worries - I took care of this customer directly.

YO LANCE what about me

within 30 days i had to replace mine b/c it was leaking and i dindt even have it in a bend…

Did you contact me or attempt to go through Hornblasters?
How long have you had these pumps now?

um 6 months i bought a new one from horn blasters… when this happened b/c i was pissed

If you have strong lungs you can open it by sucking through the tank side of the hose… your lungs are more powerful at making a vacuum than creating pressure… but don’t hurt yourself

The blow gun idea is better