Question about fittings and couplings...

Hey I just went to the place that is going to install this for me and they said that they haven’t done many Hornblasters products, but they noticed that on the other air horns they installed, the air lines have had a tendency to fail/rupture/ blow off. Does anybody have any information on this happening or anything that would put my worries to rest?

i’ve had no problems except one that was my fault with half inch air line i didnt tighten it enough and it blew off once… they use dot airline and compression fitting wich if you tighten them correctly will hold up

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. thanks!

Dot Airline is about 300psi approved… so ull be fine…
just make sure it says DOT approved…

The tubing used in HornBlasters kits is from 650 to 1400 PSI burst pressure depending on the size. The S4 kits are all 650 and the Nathan kits are 950. I wouldn’t really be concerned. Plus if you for some reason did receive defective tubing, its covered. (With the exception of people trying to use the air filter relocation line to feed their horns… I’ve heard stories)

i use 3/8 DOT semi brake line its a burst pressure of 400, with the same fittings