question about mounting

i have the hornblasters shocker classic 228vx kit. i had it mounted and it is mounted where my spare tire used to be. they mounted the horns facing towards the front of the truck. Last night it was raining and i tried them out on the drive home, sounded distorted for just a second then normal. i guess water in the horns idk. new to the horn world. do i need to worry about them being mounted like this? any ideas on what i should do thanks

Welcome to the forum. I suggest getting snow cones for the horns since they’re already mounted.

Is the compressor mounted upside down?

no the tank isnt upside town. and snowcones? i just want them to still sound good but not be damaged

no the tank isnt upside town. and snowcones? i just want them to still sound good but not be damaged

Snow cones:

Trains tend to use them so they don’t get packed with snow in the winter or in more colder climates with a lot of snow.

-Kris

The cones add protection from road debris.

Not the tank, is the compressor mounted upside down because heat rises and builds up inside unless it has great ventilation when the vehicle isn’t moving.