Question about shipping to Canada

Hi !
Is there anyone that could explain to me why HB add the shipping charges to the declared value of the order on custom form ?

The declared value of the order should be only the items value. Adding the shipping cost to this mean it will cost more on duty, brokerage & taxes when delivered. :eek:

Thanks

probably should be callin them to ask.

Frankyflo! Welcome to the forums. When international shipping is calculated, the shipping charges ARE NOT added to the customs form. It is strictly the cost of the product.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the information Garrett.
It’s just because when we put something in the shopping cart, the “Estimate Duty Tax” option take the total amount of the order (including shipping charges) to calculate taxes, duties & brokerage fees.

Anyways, the best shipping method to Canada is still USPS. We only have federal & provincial taxes to pay + a $5 of handling charge when items get to our doors by Canada Post.

UPS & FEDEX add outrageous brokerage fees on top of thatwhen using ground/standard service… that sucks ! :mad:

In my opinion, HB should always ship through USPS to Canada ! :wink:

Frankyflo,

Email me to place your international order: Garrett@hornblasters.com

We will figure charges with USPS, as I do offer this shipping method as well, for particular items. Remember, it might take longer to arrive, as USPS does not push their packages through the border, like UPS. Also, we have to drive to the post office, to drop your package off.

Talk with you soon.

Garrett

Thanks