Questionable new members...

New user… Allready spammed in his signature to some mobile app / game site. I removed and left him a message about it. He also has the site listed under his home page. I cannot remove that tho…??? How do i , or is it necessary since its not in his sig?

EDIT- Changed thread to “questionable new members”

Looks like you cleaned him up pretty good.

Can’t you put a link in your profile though?

Thats what i was questioning… But also it dosent even give me an option to change it if its not allowed… I would imagine when it says homepage, it means to your personal page about you… not your company you are trying to spam… But thats up to the higher up’s…

Having it in the sig i know is a nono

Good point about the homepage.

Profile links really don’t bother me…

If the user participates in our forum then why not let them have a link to something they’re affiliated with.

If they’re just here to spam, they’ll be banned shortly anyway so no one will ever see that link.

I’d say don’t worry about it.

If it’s in their sig, that’s a whole different story.

yea thats what ive been going by. Ever notice that pretty much every night there is 1 spammer that signs up and spams the “watch movies free” in there sig?

I know this week alone ive banned one a night…

New questionable member…

heavenponting-

Every post looks like it has absolutely no meaning to them… Thinking they should be zapped back into banned town since they appear to be a bot / spammer building there reputation… thoughts?

I’m thinking spammer