Remote start car alarm

Hey peeps,

Over the xmas period I bought and installed one of these…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-WAY-LCD-PAGER-REMOTE-START-CAR-ALARM-CENTRAL-LOCKING_W0QQitemZ160367098006QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item25569fb896

Its awesome… really good quality finish… easyish to install…

I can do the following from 2km away (yet to be tried at 2Km)

Lock and unlock the truck

Remote start the truck & kill switch

Alarm the truck

If the alarm goes off and I’m in range it becomes a pager

But best of all… I can sound the K3’s!!!

only one problem I did have, woz I had to remove the immobilsor part from my key and stick it hidden near the ignition barrel.

Its an awesome piece of kit & comes highly recommended, this is my third one now that I’ve fitted to one of my cars…:smiley:

nice, looks just like my compustar unit… remote design and all.

2 way paging is the best!

Yeah mate its wicked!! I just found out the key fob vibrates as well if you want it too, when the alarm goes off (its now in my pocket and I keep setting the alarm off on purpose lol lol lol :wink: )

Looks good

cool stinky sir
i like to get one
for my ride but
only one problum
my door locks are
manual but at lest
i can start my truck
and know if sum
jackoff trys to steal
my ride lol

Hi mate, yeah mine are manual locks too, but you can easily buy the door solinoids to make them central lock, easy peasy… with these fitted, your truck will remain locked even when the truck remote starts, one push of a button and the doors unlock. :slight_smile:

sweet stinky sir
how much is this
kit ?

Yo yo yo… sorry dude… me been playing with the truck this weekend…the whole shooting match is about £60quid, so I guess that translates to about 80$us? worth every penny!!!

Oh and door solinoids are about £8 (approx 12$)

ill look in to it
thanks stinkypete
peace

Hi stin, your link not open which you show the vehicle… the page shows the link removed. Please check that.

Thats because its about year old…

Dude, I think she’s a bot.

ill check that out when i get to my computer. thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Why do you say that? Looking at all her posts, everything looks on the up and up…

edit… scratch that… i had to edit one post for advertising rv’s… looking at others now.

Thats about my luck, a chick with horns and she turns out to be as Bot :frowning:

See, now you’ll never know what kind of botsex disease I’ve saved you from… LOL!!!

not like her Engrish no is good. her is not bot.

Kris

All your base are belong to us!

You can has cheezeburger!

-Kris