reset password link not working

hello all. I’m currently on my laptop at work which I have my user name and password saved. On my desktop at home, i am not logged in. I have NO idea what my password is… When I press reset password, I never receive an email from trainhornforums or anyone to reset my password. I hate that I cant log in on my desktop and I really dont want to make a new account. I’m not one that doesn’t remember my password because I only have a few that I use. I must of typed a typo when making the password and it saved it on my laptop.

Can you please fix this bug. Also, I have checked spam folder and all other folders.

Thanks

I thought they fixed this…
https://www.trainhornforums.com/showthread.php?t=6854

This is a different issue; however one I cannot replicate. I’ve double checked the mail settings for all forum servers and they are working correctly. I received all test email just fine as well (including one to reset a password).

I just noticed (after not getting reply emails for a while) that all the forum emails were going to the Gmail spam box. If anyone has mail from this forum in their Gmail spam boxes, select all of them and mark them as NOT SPAM with the button at the top of the gmail page. This will help prevent them from going to spam for other users.